Our team handles all steps of the mobile development process, from evaluating your idea and creating a clear specification document to implementing your idea and releasing your product to the app stores. We communicate with our clients at each step of the development process. You’ll get weekly reports on how everything’s going and what’s planned for the next week.
Our UI/UX designers can create beautiful and useful interfaces
Our engineers explore new Android technologies and libraries as soon as they come out
Our iOS development team makes beautiful applications for Apple devices
The goal of a business analyst is to formalize your ideas and make sure we meet your expectations
Our quality assurance engineers at Mobindustry are reliable guarantors of your app’s quality
Our project management team makes sure everything goes according to plan and all deadlines are met
Latest articles about app development
- How much does it cost to develop an app? Giving an answer to this question is the first things a development team will do before starting work on your project. Estimation is what will clearly show you if a company is right for you and if you’re the right client for them.
- Logistics enterprises face many challenges, and being effective means beating your competitors and сoming out on top. Driver management application helps to optimize delivery times, routes, and the order of work processes. All this can save a company thousands or even millions of dollars and improve their service.
- When we offer our services to ecommerce businesses that already have mobile websites, we often hear something like this:
- — “It’s too expensive for us.”
- — “We aren’t ready for this kind of investment.”
If you need just part of what we offer, we’re ready to provide you with specialists who will be at your disposal. Our specialists have worked on all kinds of projects from MVPs for small startups to big enterprise applications. If you lack mobile expertise, don’t worry — our team members have it. We can help you at any point in your project, whether you require business analysis, development, or testing.
Request a business analyst
If you plan to create an application but you don’t know where to start, you should consult with a business analyst
Request a project manager
If you have a development team but you don’t have time to manage their work, our project managers can help
Request a developer
If you feel you don’t have the time to find and hire a new developer for your own team, we have developers at the ready
Request a quality assurance engineer
Our quality assurance engineers are always ready to perform manual testing of your application and report on bugs
Request a UI/UX designer
Our designers not only create beautiful applications but also make them business-oriented
Latest articles from our engineers:
- There’s a golden rule in sales: the easier the payment process is, the higher the probability the customer will buy the product. This is especially true for ecommerce, where any problem with a mobile payment can be a serious obstacle to purchasing.
- Movies, music, and other forms of entertainment have shifted from traditional TV and radio broadcasting to streaming services like Netflix, Amazon, and Spotify. After these services gained popularity, demand grew for controller devices. Chromecast is a perfect solution, if you want to control your TV with a mobile phone and get rid of all those remote controllers.
- Most people won’t bother searching for a product they’ve seen in an ad – especially if this ad simply directs them to a website’s home page. How can you quickly show your customers what they want to see? How can you accelerate purchases and win your users’ loyalty? The answer is deep links.
Want to share your idea? Get in touch!
We believe that code is just a tool for business growth. Our team cares deeply about creating a truly useful product, so we want your product to be successful on the market. To make that happen, we analyze your competition to define features that will make your product unique. Mobindustry can also provide business consultations and valuable insights that will allow you to launch your mobile business successfully.
Market and competitor research
We’re passionate about mobile apps and we always monitor the market just for fun to see what’s new
As a team of mobile developers, we’re able to quickly respond to customer requests and questions
Mobindustry is a business-oriented company and we strive to help our clients create successful, thriving businesses
Latest articles about product management
- If you think back to the last major purchase that you made, you likely checked multiple sources before coming to a final decision to actually make the purchase. But, there was a time that consumers would simply ask a friend, or buy whatever worked for them the last time
- Primitive augmented reality has been around for decades. But, because of the high cost of the hardware to make it in any way practical for most people, it has, until recently, been little more than a gimmick for geeks like us, or large-scale facilities for military training
- Well, well, well. The New Year is just around the corner, and your app doesn’t seem to be ready for release. Your client insists it is released before the New Year, and now you need to figure out how to launch your app around the holidays
Billions of apps on the app stores don’t get enough users, and looking at those unsuccessful projects makes us sad. Our goal is to create apps that people actually use, and we bet that’s what you want too! That’s why we do everything we can to spread the word about your application and help as many people benefit from it as possible. Optimization for app store search engines and professional product marketing allows people to find, install, and enjoy your app.
New apps don’t get enough users and revenue, it’s vital to choose the right go-to-market strategy
App store optimization
Just as you optimize your website for Google, you need to optimize your app’s profile in the app stores
User acquisition strategy
The way you acquire users depends on the type of business you’re running
Latest articles about product marketing
- There are many things a business can’t survive without. Reaching out to customers is one of them. You can have the best product in the world and a cool sales strategy, but there’s no point if nobody knows about it
- How can you improve your application and get people to enjoy it more? For this you’ll need to become an explorer and see what your users are doing – then you’ll be able to find out what works and what doesn’t
- Your app is finally ready for release and now the whole world needs to know about it. Is there an effective way to get noticed among millions of mobile apps? We will give an answer in this article
Abandoned apps that used to have many good reviews make us even sadder. We’ll gladly take care of your app — and your users — after release. Mobindustry provides all kinds of maintenance services so that your users will never feel like you’ve abandoned them.
We can get rid of bugs in any code after thorough testing and work to minimize them in future
Our team of developers can provide updates that are timely and valuable for your users
Your business changes over time, and you app must too
Operating system and library updates
As soon as a new operating system goes live, we immediately update your app so that it works perfectly on all devices