Fan App for Chicago Fire soccer team supporters
Calendar synchronization for being aware of the team schedule and special events
A 360 tour of various spots around Toyota Park, home stadium of the team
Official radio show
Stay connected to the Chicago Fire, no matter where you go
The Chicago Fire application is created for soccer fans and allows them to communicate with their favorite MLS team. This unique experience includes schedule, roster and all match details.
The app offers a possibility of:
- Viewing latest news of the team
- Checking the schedule not to miss a single game
- Reviewing the Chicago Fire rating in the MLS table
- Taking a 360 tour around Toyota Park
- Learning lyrics of the supporter song to sing it with other fans during the next match
- Listening to the official radio show, watching behind the scene videos and view photos
We have implemented
MobIndustry was signed to develop an iOS app to support fan communications with the brand. The client provided detailed requirements, while the design was to be based on the brand book.
Our team analyzed the requirements and made several suggestions to improve user experience and add several interesting integration features.
Revised and approved specs were accepted by the client team included in the development process. We developed and completely tested the app and its resulting version was then promoted via AppStore.
Testimonials of projects
Want to experience a successful project?
Get a free consultation and see if our service is right for your business