Who is this webinar for?
The webinar covers the following topics
- Risks and opportunities
- Software architecture and all its parts
- Discovery phase. Why do you need it?
- Which specialists are involved
- Choose a power bank station supplier
- Arrange locations for stations
- Establish customer support
- Take care of the equipment maintenance and support
- Plan and launch a marketing campaign
About your speaker
Alex Lyubavin is a Chief Business Development Officer at Mobindustry Corp.
- helped to launch power bank sharing startups for Australian and Kazakh markets
- has a 2 years’ experience in developing solutions for power bank sharing services
- provided support and consultations for digital projects all over the world for 5 years
- has experience in launching digital startups with $200K+ budget
Mobindustry is a team of mobile and web development professionals who create native apps for Android and iOS, cross-platform apps, websites, enterprise portals, progressive web apps, etc.
The software outsourcing company was founded in 2010 and now has offices in Ukraine and Estonia. In 2020 Clutch named Mobindustry a Top Enterprise App Modernizer and Web & Mobile App Developer in Ukraine.
Mobindustry offers digital solutions for mid-sized and large businesses and has extensive expertise in digital transformation services for domains like logistics, eCommerce, scooter-sharing, power bank sharing, banking, legal services, fitness & healthcare, entertainment, SaaS, enterprise, social media and tourism.
Mobindustry provides a full-cycle mobile and web software development and consulting.