We build many types of gym & fitness software
Create your own workout and nutrition programs and give access to paid subscribers.
Manage memberships and classes on one convenient platform without paperwork or Excel sheets.
Strengthen your brand
Establish your brand and your reputation as an expert in the fitness industry.
Get to know your target audience better and use this knowledge to improve your content. Data on average time in the app, most-used features, and demographics will tell you a lot.
Don’t let your news get lost in your followers’ feeds. Communicate directly with your audience using push notifications.
Gain independence from a platform you can’t influence and get full control over your app, its content, and your future.
No more messing with orders in DMs. Sell products through a mobile app with a convenient catalog, ordering system, and payments.
Studio management system
Event creation (online trainings, challenges)
Studio/gym statistics and analytics
Create paid content (challenges, meal plans, online trainings)
User progress tracking
Nutrition & diet planning
YouTube and Instagram integration
Why choose Mobindustry to develop your custom fitness app?
Google Fit API
Build a smarter app with Google Fit and get access to hundreds of other apps, valuable insights, and improved security backed by Google
Integrate your fitness solution with Apple infrastructure and get access to a single repository for all health and fitness data from your users’ devices
IoT for sports and fitness
Make your gym smart with IoT solutions like iBeacons, smart cameras, thermostats and motion sensors
Help your users track their running, cycling or swimming sessions and provide insights on their progress and distance with geolocation data
Offer your customers remote individualized workouts with the help of video conferencing
Connect your app to wearables and make your fitness programs more personalized and smart due to individual data from wearable devices
AR and VR solutions
Build an unforgettable workout experience using augmented and virtual reality
- Interview with a business analyst and/or a UI/UX designer — determine your project vision and business needs and turn them into specific requirements
- Estimate for the discovery stage — learn how much time our experts will need to perform market and competitor analysis and create a technical specification for your project
1. Code audit for existing projects
If you already have software, we check its code quality, security, and scalability so we can find the optimal way to expand or improve your current software without any integration issues.
2. Discovery phase
- Define goals and success criteria — we learn about your business and the main things you want to achieve with your new mobile app
- Market and competitor analysis, SWOT — we make sure there’s strong demand for your product and build your marketing strategy before investing money in its development
- Project Mindmap — we brainstorm ideas for your project and make it stand out of competition
- UX concept & wireframes — we reflect all possible scenarios of user interactions with your software in wireframes and UX design
- Software Requirements Specification — we create a technical blueprint for your project for accurate estimation and structured plan for development so you get exactly what you expect
- Project Development Road Map — as a result of a discovery phase, you get a full set of documentation that provides a clear plan for each member of your development team
3. UI/UX design
- Style guides — your new software design will be consistent with your current brand style
- Prototyping — see how your mobile apap looks in action with animations
- Mockups — look at all finalized elements of your design put together
- Mobile app development — we use both native and cross-platform technologies to deliver a smooth mobile app experience on any device and OS
- Frontend and backend development — we develop the client and server sides of your product according to the specifications
- API integration — we integrate third-party services like payment gateways, maps, and social networks
5. Quality assurance
- Functional testing — we check if your mobile app corresponds to predetermined requirements
- Usability testing — representative users give feedback on how user-friendly your product is
- Performance testing — we check how your mobile app performs under a certain workload
- Security testing — we reveal any potential security issues early and protect your data
6. Deployment and launch
- App store submissions — we submit your app to the Google Play Store, App Store, and other app markets according to their guidelines and rules
- App Store approval — your app is checked, approved and finally released for users
- Analytics setup — we make sure you can collect valuable data on your users, marketing, and performance from your app
7. Maintenance and support
- Releasing updates and fixes — we make sure your mobile solution and all of its components are up to date at all times
- New feature implementation — as you learn about your users’ needs over time, we reflect those needs in new features in your app
- OS and library updates — as new operating system and library versions come out, we update your software for better performance and compatibility
We’ve gone on a long journey
to provide you with the best service
We worked on a Calendar application with Mobindustry. Mobindustry handled the client-side of the app, while my team worked on the server-side. The Mobindustry team synced with my team and delivered everything on time and on budget.
The Mobindustry team followed a strict technical task meticulously, and when they encountered any inconsistencies in a technical task, they met us halfway through and solved issues without any additional costs.
I was impressed with the communication culture at Mobindustry. Project managers control the whole development process and inform about any issues before they become problems. This transparent and timely communication allowed us to have a smooth and organized development process.
They helped build the business architecture and they were just phenomenal at that — their process was crazy. They’re just so in tune with what we’re talking about, that they’re able to stop conflicts from happening on an architectural level.
One of the biggest things about Mobindustry is there hasn’t been rework. We haven’t thrown something away and done something else over — we haven’t had waste and that’s highly unusual. There may be waste that I don’t know about, but it’s never come to me. There hasn’t been a direction that we took and had to reverse on, everything has just been well done.